Arizona Revised Statutes
For definitions of Arizona Revised Statues relating to public records please follow the links below:
OWNER AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED IF YOU ARE REQUESTING COPIES OF PLANS
Building plans are typically copyrighted. The Town requires the permission of the copyright owner or property owner to obtain copies of the building plans. If your request is for plans you will be contacted by the Town Clerk's Office with the release form that will need to be signed by the copyright owner of the plans or the owner of property.
• TOWN OF MARANA EMPLOYEES CANNOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE.
• WE REQUIRE 48 HOURS TO PROCESS ALL REQUESTS.
• INDICATE THE NUMBER OF COPIES REQUESTED
• THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM CHARGE PURSUANT TO A.R.S. §39-121.01D. AND A.R.S. §39-121.03A.
• WE WILL MAKE A GOOD FAITH EFFORT TO RETRIEVE THE DOCUMENTS REQUESTED TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. NEVERTHELESS, DOCUMENTS MAY EXIST OF WHICH WE ARE UNAWARE.